Office of Director Academics is among the lead offices of University of Sargodha. Major objectives of this office are to provide guidelines to the departments for development of academic curricula in line with international best practices, market needs and requirements of accreditation bodies and to ensure their effective implementations. In order to achieve the above mentioned objectives our office plans and implements academic projects and programs envisioned and approved by the Academic Council and Syndicate. To ensure highest academic standards for excellence in teaching and learning, Office of Director Academics performs following functions:
- Coordinates with teaching units in all academic matters.
- Coordinates Faculty Development Programs of the University.
- Organizes the University academic calendar and harmonizes the admission/examination schedules.
- Frames and updates semester rules and regulations for the University pertaining to academic departments of the University.
- Keeps liaison with HEC/PHEC/Government for implementation of academic policies regarding curriculum Development, standards of education, enrolment issues, admission process etc.
- Responsible for publication of University prospectus in collaboration with prospectus/Admission committee.
- Responsible for preparation of annual reports in collaboration with public relations office.
- Performs duties pertaining to students’ financial aid and processes HEC need base scholarships.
- Responsible for preparation of all types of identity cards (student/staff)
- Responsible for provision of services to the teaching departments of the University for Photocopy of mid- term and final term examinations.
- Develops and maintains students’ enrolment management system.
- Prepares statistical reports required by HEC/PHEC/Government.
- Coordinates with all stakeholders for successful completion of admission process.