HOW TO APPLY
Online Application (Only For Main Campus)
Applicants are strongly encouraged to use this option, which involves following stages:
- Access the online admission Application Form at university website: admissions.uos.edu.pk
Guidelines for filling this Form are available on the above web-page
- Print the complete Form(s) along with the application processing fee Voucher of Rs. 550 in PDF format generated/downloaded online
- Deposit the above-mentioned application processing fee in any HBL branch in or outside Pakistan
- Write down the name of HBL Branch and fee deposit date in relevant box of the printed Form.
- Sign and submit the complete Application Form to the relevant Department.
Upon receiving the Application Form, the Admission Office will dispatch a hard copy of the Prospectus to each applicant on his/her mailing address
This option is valid only in case the applicant does not have online access. Guidelines are as follows:
- Obtain the Prospectus from UOS's main campus in Sargodha or sub-campuses at Bhakkar and Mianwali, or select branches of the HBL by paying the application processing fee of Rs.550 (Prospectus can be collected from HBL Branches listed At Following Branches List Of Banks
- Manually complete the Application Form enclosed in the Prospectus and submit it to the relevant Department.