Dr. Abdul Rehman has done Ph.D. in Agronomy From University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Before That, he completed M.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture (Agronomy) From University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Precision and Sustainable Agriculture
- Sugarcane Mechanization Through Indigenous Technologies
- Crop Nutrition Management
- Advanced Intercropping.
- Competitive Ability of Santa-Maria (Parthenium Hysterophorus L.) with Spring Maize, Planta Daninha, Vol. 36(2018)
- Economic Assessment of Sugarcane (Saccharum Officinarum L.) Through Intercropping, Journal of Agricultural Chemistry and Environment, Vol. 3(2014)
- Growth and Yield Performance of Maize (Zea Mays L.) as Affected by Planting Methods and NPK Levels, Pakistan Journal of Agri. Sci, Vol. 50(2013)