Dr. Asif Islam has done TDPT from King Edward Medical University Lahore, Pakistan. Before That, he completed BSPT Physiotherapy from School of Physiotherapy Mayo Hospital Lahore, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as a Physical Therapist at Ehsan’s Rehab Gulberg Lahore.
- Musculoskeletal and Manual Therapy
- Role of Repetitive Facilitation Exercises in Functional Improvement of Upper Limb in Stroke Patients as Compare to Conventional Rehabilitation, International Journal of Development Research, Vol. 7 (2017)
- Kabat Technique Incorporated with Kinesiotherapy and Electric Muscle Stimulation Can Be Handy in Patients with Bell’s Palsy, International Journal of Medicine and Applied Health, Vol. 5 (2017)
- Risk Factors and Disabilities Associated with Acute Stroke; an Epidemiology Study on Stroke, Ijmah, Vol. 4 (2016).
- Strengthening Exercises Play a Vital Role in Improving the Quality of Life in Patients of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ijmah, Vol. 4 (2016).