Dr. Akhtar Rasul has done Master of Science in Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy from Riphah International University. Before That, he completed Master in Adapted Physical Activity from KU Leuven, Belgium.
- Manual Therapy
- Sports Injuries
- Adapted Physical Activity
- Effects of Thoracic Spine Mobilization on Vitals and Blood Oxygen Level in Healthy Individuals , Journal of Islamic International Medical College, Vol. 11 (2016)
- Effectiveness of Manual Physical Therapy in Treatment of Plantar Fasciopathy , Journal of Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences, Vol. 15 (2016)
- Effectiveness of Lumbar Mobilizations in Subjects with Osteoarthritis of Knee , Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Vol. 3 (2015)
- Quality of Life Before and After Total Knee Replacement , Rawal Medical Journal, Vol. 39 (2014)