Dr. Muhammad Azhar Abbas Raja has done Ph.D from Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan and Martin Luther University, Halle, Germany. Before that he completed M.Phil from Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- New Bioactive Compounds (i.e. Antimicrobial Antidiabetic)
- Schiff Bases and Their Bioactivities
- Biopolymers as Drug Carrier
- Sustained \Controlled Release Drugs
- Conjugates of Degraded and Oxidized Hydroxyethyl Starch and Sulfonylureas: Synthesis, Characterization, and in Vivo Antidiabetic Activity, Bioconjugate Chem., (2015)
- Selective Degradation, Oxidation and Characterization of Hydroxyethyl Starch for Specific Use as a Drug Carrier, Starch/Stärke, (2013)
- Preparation of 2(3H)-Benzimidazolone and Its Derivative Under Aqueous Condition, a Potential Agent for Antidiabetic Compounds, Asian Journal of Chemistry, (2013)