Dr. Gulzar Ahmed has done PhD from University of Technology, South China. Before that he completed Msc from University of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Nanomaterials; ZnO; TiO2@graphene
- Defects; Photo-catalysis
- ZnO Flowers and Graphene Oxide Hybridization for Efficient Photocatalytic Degradation of O-xylene in Water, Materials Chemistry and Physics, Vol. 212(2018)
- Lattice Defects of ZnO and Hybrids with GO: Characterization, EPR and Optoelectronic Properties, AIP ADVANCES, Vol. 8(2018)
- Rational Design of a Tripartite-layered TiO2 Photoelectrode: a Candidate for Enhanced Power Conversion Efficiency in Dye Sensitized Solar Cells, Nano Scale , Vol. 9(2017)
- Defect Engineering of ZnO Nanoparticles by Graphene Oxide Leading to Enhanced Visible Light Photocatalysis, Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, Vol. 425(2016)