Dr Iram Uzair has done PhD & M.Phil Form University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Previously, she Served as Teacher at The City School Network, Sargodha.
- Equity & Widening Participation in Education
- Management and Leadership in Education
- Learners’ Psychology & Learning
- School Choice Autonomy- a Source of Generating Inequities in Pakistan, Journal of Educational Research, (2017)
- Teachers’ Politeness as a Predictor of Students’ Self- Esteem and Academic Performance, Bulletin of Research, (2017)
- Schools’ Leadership and Teachers’ Work-engagement: Evidences from Secondary Schools, Pakistan Journal of Education, (2016)
- Active and Receptive Behaviours of Trainee Teachers and Students During Teaching-Learning Process in Classrooms, Journal of Educational Research, (2016)