Dr. Muhammad Asif has done PhD in Agronomy from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Before That, He Completed MSc (Hons) in Agriculture from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Market Development Officer in Engro Chemicals Pakistan Ltd.
- Fodder and Forage Production
- Weed Management in Crops
- Crop Nutrition Management
- Management Tactics for Handling Parthenium Hysterophorus in Non- Native Environment Through Phytotoxic Compounds of Local Species, International Journal of Agriculture and Biology, Vol. 21 (2019)
- Estimating the Yield Losses and Economic Threshold Level of Parthenium Hysterophorus L. in Forage Sorghum, Planta Daninha, Vol. 35 (2017)
- Wheat-based Intercropping: a Review, The Journal of Animal & Plant Sciences, Vol. 25 (2015)
- Comparison of Yield Performance of Soybean Varieties Under Semiarid Conditions, The Journal of Animal & Plant Sciences, Vol. 23 (2013)