Dr. Muhammad Rafi Qamar Hashmi has done Ph.D. in Agronomy From University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Scientific Officer at Pakistan Central Cotton Committee, Pakistan.
- Role of Tillage Systems (Conventional and Conservation) in Rice-wheat Cropping System
- Crop Residue Management Strategies in Moisture Conservation
- Fertilizer Application Methods Under Different Tillage Systems
- Tillage Systems Effects on Soil Properties and Its Role in Crop Growth and Development
- Impact of Tillage and Mulch on Growth and Economy of Wheat Crop in Rice-Wheat Cropping System, Transylvanian, (2016).
- Effect of Soil Management Practices on Agronomic, Economic and Soil Thermal Attributes of Clay Loam Soil on Maize Grown in Tropical Conditions of Pakistan, Transylvanian, (2016).
- Small Grain Cereal–clover Mixtures for Forage Production (Review Article)., Agronom. Res. Mold, (2016).
- Efficacy of Herbicides in Controlling Parthenium Hysterophorus L. in Spring Maize (Zea Mays L.), Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops and Foods, (2016).