Dr. Muhammad Riaz has done PhD & M.Phil in Biochemistry from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Medicinal and Clinical Biochemistry
- Molecular Biology and Diagnostics
- Reproductive Biology Ad Endocrinology
- An Insight into Nutritional Profile of Selected Pleurotus Species, Journal of Biological Regulator and Homeostatic Agents, Vol. 32 (2018)
- In Vitro Antioxidant Potential of Selected Aphrodisiac Medicinal Plants, Journal of Biological Regulator and Homeostatic Agents, Vol. 31 (2017)
- Mutagenecity and Cytotoxicity Evaluation of Photocatalytically Treated Petroleum Refinery Wastewater Using an Array of Bioassays, Chemosphere, Vol. 168 (2017)
- Biochemical Profiling of Tuberculosis Patients Co-infected with HCV, European Journal of Inflammation, Vol. 15 (2017)