Dr. Aaqib Shahzad Alvi has done PhD in Social Work from University of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan. Before That, he completed MSc in Social Work from University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Gerontological Social Work
- Mental Health and Aging
- Ethical Standards and Social Work Practice
- Prevalence and Predictors of Mental Health Problems Among an Elderly Population of Pakistan, Pakistan Journal of Applied Social Sciences, (2015).
- Depression Among the Community Dwelling Elderly in Punjab, Pakistan, The Professional Medical Journal, (2015).
- The Self Concept: A Transgender Perspective., The Explorer Islamabad, 2018
- Expectations and Satisfaction with the Public Hospitals: A Case Study of Tertiary Care Allied Hospitals of Rawalpindi., Rawal Medical Journal, 2019
- Six months fellowship - International Research Support Initiative program (IRSIP) funded by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan, in the university of Dundee, Scotland U.K.