Dr. Maliha Gull Tarar has done PhD in Social Work from University of Peshawar, Pakistan. Before That, she completed Master in Social Work from University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Feminist Social Work
- Feminization of Poverty & Aging
- Ethical Standards and Social Work Practice
- Strength-Based & Generalist Social Work Practice
- Gender Violence and Poverty Amongst Pakistani Women: A Social Work Inquiry, International Journal of Social Work and Human Services Practice, (2014).
- Institutional Performance and Progress at Rawalpindi Medical College and Its Allied Hospitals 2014-16: A SWOT Analysis, Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College, (2016).
- Factors Responsible for Delay in Initiation of Insulin Treatment in Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients with Secondary Failure of Oral Hypoglycemic Agents, Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College, (2016).