Mr. Hafeez Ullah Khan has done M.Phil in Pharmaceutics from Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan. Before That, he completed PharmD Form University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Microspheres and Scaffold
- Mouth Dissolving Tablets
- Self-emulsified and Micro-emulsions
- Sensitive Inexpensive HPLC-UV Method for Simultaneous Monitoring of Pantoprazole and Domperidone in Raft Forming Bilayer Tablets, Latin American Journal of Pharmacy., Vol. 37 (2018)
- Formulation, Characterization And Optimization By Central Composite Rotatable Design., Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica- Drug Research., Vol. 74 (2017)
- Development and Evaluation of Novel Antihypertensive Orodispersible Tablets., Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 30 (2017)
- Sustained Release Biodegradable Solid Lipid Microparticles: Formulation, Evaluation and Statistical Optimization by Response Surface Methodology., Acta Pharmaceutica., Vol. 67 (2017)