Dr. Manzoor Ahmad Badar has done PhD from Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan.Before That, he completed M.Phil in Solid State Physics from Punjab University, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Surface and Lamellar Texture of Anisotropic Minerals from Crystal Growth View Point
- Polarized FTIR and Microscopy
- SEM and Single Crystal XRD
- Comparative Study of Photovoltaic Behavior of Ruthenium and the Other Organic and Inorganic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells(DSSC), Optik, (2018)
- Theoretical Study of Hydrogen Adsorption in Ti-decorated Capped Carbon Nanotubes, Molecular Physics, (2017)
- X-ray Powder Diffraction Study of Beryl from the Shigar Valley, Skardu, Gilgit- Baltistan Region, Pakistan, Int. J. Econ. Environ. Geol, Vol 8. (2017)
- Anomalous Optical Variations in the Grossular Garnet from the Eden Mills, Belvidere Mountain (Vermont, USA), Arabian Journal of Geoscience, Vol 9. (2016)