Dr. Naila Riaz has done PhD from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Before That, she has completed MPhil from University of Sargodha, Sargodha,Pakistan.
- Integrated Pest Management
- CTLA-4 +49 Polymorphism and Susceptibility to Rheumatoid Arthritis in Pakistani Population , Pakistan Journal of Zoology (PJZ), Vol. 47 (2015)
- The Association of Some Heavy Metals with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Pakistan Journal of Zoology (PJZ), Vol. 47 (2015)
- Effect of Hottentotta Tamulus (Scorpiones: Buthidae) Crude Venom on Rhopalosiphum Erysimi (Hemiptera: Aphididae) in the Laboratory, Punjab Univ. J. Zool., Vol.32 (2017)
- Comparative Evaluation of Heavy Metals in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Healthy Controls in Pakistani Population, Vol. 46 (2017), Iran J. Public Health