Dr. Muhammad Ajaz Hussain has done Post Doctorate in Organic Chemistry from Monash University, Melbourne City, Australia. Before that he completed PhD in Organic Chemistry from Friedrich- Schiller University, Jena, Germany.
- Macromolecular Pro-drug Design
- Sustained \Controlled Release Drugs.
- Unconventional Cellulose Esters, Synthesis, Characterization and Structure Property Relations Cellulose, Vol. 3, (2003).
- First Report on New Esterification Method for Cellulose, Polym New, Vol. 1, (2004).
- Unconventional Synthesis and Characterization of Novel Abietic Acid Esters of Hydroxypropylcellulose as Potential Macromolecular Prodrugs, Polym Chem, Vol. 2, (2008).
- Unconventional Synthesis of Pollulan Abietates, Polym Bull, Vol.6, (2008).