Dr. Muhammad Ashraf has done PhD from COMSATS, Islamabad, Pakistan.Before That, he completed M.Phill from Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan.Previously, he Served as Visiting Faculty Member at GC University, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer
- Numerical Simulation of the Effect of Transient Shear Stress and Rate of Heat Transfer Around Different Position of Sphere in the Presence of Viscous Dissipation, Journal of Heat Transfer , (2018)
- Soret and Dufor Effects on Heat Mass Transfer Mixed Convection Flow Near a Point of Zero Skin Friction, Fluid Mechanics: Open Access, (2018)
- Periodic Momentum and Thermal Boundary Layer Mixed Convection Flow Around the Surface of Sphere in the Presence of Viscous Dissipation, Canadian Journal of Physics, (2017)
- Numerical Prediction of Natural Convection Flow in the Presence of Weak Magnetic Prandtl Number and Strong Magnetic Field with Algebraic Decay in Mainstream Velocity, Adv. in Appl. Math. Mech, (2017)