Dr. Muhammad Faheem Khan has done PhD Ifrom The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan. Before that he completed MSc in Mathematics from Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan.Previously, he Served as Research Associate at University of Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- Computational Mathematics
- Computer Aided Geometric Design
- Generalized Subdivision Surface Scheme Basedon 2D Lagrange Interpolating Polynomial and ItsError Estimation, Communications in Mathematics and Applications, Vol. 9 (2018)
- Numerical Approach Based on Bernstein Polynomials for Solving Mixed Volterra-Fredholm Integral Equations, AIP Advances, Vol. 7 (2017)
- A Numerical Approach Based on Subdivision Schemes for Solving Non-Linear Fourth Order Boundary Value Problems, Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications, Vol. 23 (2017)
- Subdivision Depth for Triangular Surfaces, Alexandria Engineering Journal, (2016)
- Foreign fellowship for UK under INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH SUPPORT INITIATIVE PROGRAMME (IRSIP) funded by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.