Mr. Muhammad Waqas has done M. Phil in Economics from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Lecturer at University of Lahore, Sargodha Campus, Pakistan.
- Development Economics
- Time Series Econometric
- Social Protection and Poverty
- Access to Better Health? The Impact of the Benazir Income Support Programme in Pakistan, Asia Pacific Journal of Public Administration, Vol. 40 (2018)
- Social Protection, Gender, and Poverty: Application of Social Protection Index, Journal of Policy Practice, Vol. 16 (2017)
- International Migration, Remittances Inflow and Household Welfare: An Intra Village Comparison from Pakistan, Social Indicator Research, Vol. 130 (2017)
- Financing the Fiscal Deficit in Pakistan: Evidence on Ricardian Equivalence, IBA Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 3 (2016)