Dr. Muhammad Yaseen has done Ph.D from the University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Before That, he completed MPhil in Mathematics from Quaid E Azam University Islamabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as an Assistant Professor at COMSATS, Lahore Campus, Pakistan.
- Computational Mathematics
- Numerical Solution of Second-order Hyperbolic Telegraph Equation Via New Cubic Trigonometric B-splines Approach, Cogent Math, (2017)
- A Finite Difference Scheme Based on Cubic Trigonometric B-splines for a Time-fractional Diffusion-wave Equation, Adv. Diff. Eqn, (2017)
- A Cubic Trigonometric B-Splines Collocation Approach for the Fractional Subdiffusion Equations, Appl. Math. Comp, (2017)
- Hall Effects on Rayleigh-Stokes Problems for Heated Second-Grade Fluid, Proc. Pak. Acad. Sci, (2012)