Ms. Naunain Mehmood has done M.phil in Zoology from Department of Zoology, University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. She has Served as Assistant Director Fisheries in Fisheries Department, Government of Punjab, Pakistan.
- Fish and Wildlife Ecology
- Environmental Toxicology
- Potential Health Risk Assessment of Potato (Solanum Tuberosum L.) Grown on Metal Contaminated Soils in the Central Zone of Punjab, PakistanChemosphere, Chemosphere, (2017).
- Evaluation of Heavy Metals in Various Cigarette Brands Marketed in Pakistan and Their Implications for Public Health, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, (2017).
- Bioaccumulation of Heavy Metals from Contaminated Soil to the Vegetable Commonly Consumed in Pakistan: Implications for Public Health, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, (2016.)
- A Comparative Study On Nutritional Composition Of Some Selected Wild Plants Of Semi-Arid Environment In Punjab, Pakistan, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, (2016).