Miss Sadia Qamar has done M.Phil in Statistics from the Department of Statistics, Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU), Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Bayesian Statistics
- Time Series Analysis and Forecasting
- Statistical Inference
- Geo Statistics and Modeling Problems Related to Social Issues
- A Comparative Study Of Pakistan, Bangladesh And India On the Basis Of Mortality Rate Under Five Years, Journal Of Islamic Countries Society Of Statistical Sciences, (2016)
- Forecasting of Daily Gold Price by Using Box-Jenkins Methodology, International Journal of Asian Social Sciences, (2016).
- Marketing Competitiveness of Mobilink in Context of New Rising Cellular Companies in Sargodha, International Journal of Asian Social Sciences, (2016).