Dr. Salman Ahmad has done PhD in Plant Pathology from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Before That, he completed M.Sc. (Hons.) in Plant Pathology from University Of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Research Associate at National Institute for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (NIBGE), Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Integrated Management of Plant Diseases
- Isolation and Purification of Microbes
- Pathogenicity of Indigenous Soil Isolate of Bacillus Thuringiensis to Helicoverpa Armigera Hübner 1809 (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae), Egyptian Journal of Biological Pest Control, Vol. 28(2018)
- Characterization of Environmental Factors for the Prediction of Leaf Rust of Wheat in Sargodha, Advances in Zoology and Botany, Vol. 5(2017)
- Dieback Disease Predictive Model for Sexually and Asexually Propagated Dalbergia Sissoo (Shisham). Pakistan Journal of Botany, Pakistan Journal of Botany, Vol. 48(2016)
- Biological Management of Meloidogyne Incognita Using Entomopathogenic Bacterial Cell Suspensions with Other Bioproducts in Egg Plant, Pakistan Journal of Zoology, Vol. 48(2016)