Dr. Shanawer Niaz completed PhD from the Molecular Engineering Laboratory (MOLENG) at the University of Patras, Greece.He has done Postdoctoral Fellowship from Bilkent University, Turkey.
- Theoretical and Computational Condensed Matter Physics; Material Sciences; Semiconductor Nanomaterials; Drug Delivery
- Mixed Ab Initio and Semiempirical Study of Hydrogen- Terminated Finite Germanium Nanowires, The European Physical Journal Plus, Vol. 133 (2018)
- Theoretical Study of Hydrogen Adsorption in Ti- Decorated Capped Carbon Nanotube, Molecular Physics, Vol. 115 (2017)
- Systematic Spatial and Stoichiometric Screening Towards Understanding the Surface of Ultrasmall Oxygenated Silicon Nanocrystal, Applied Surface Science, Vol.387 (2016)
- The State Scholarships Foundation (Ιδρύμα Κρατικών Υποτροφιών (IKY)) Greece awarded full PhD scholarship in 2010.
- The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) in 2015.