Dr. Shazia Akram has done PhD in Pharmaceutics and M.Phil from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Previously, she Served as Production Manager at Well Care Pharmaceuticals, Sargodha, Pakistan.
- Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Formulation
- Micro Particles
- Polymeric Biosphere of Okra Mucilage and Alginate for the Controlled Release of Oxcarbazepine: In Vitro & In Vivo Evaluation, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, Vol 111:1156-1165 (2018)
- Hypoglycemic and Hematological Effects of Aqueous Extract of Thymus Serpyllum Linn. in Alloxan-induced Diabetic Rabbits, Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica N Drug Research, Vol. 75 (3):767-775 (2018)
- Seeds Of Giant Dodder as a Function of Extract Procedure and Solvent Nature, Not Bot Horti Agrobo, 46(2):653-662 (2018)