Dr. Uzma Ashiq has done PhD in Social Gerontology from University of Peshawar,Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Gender Biased Aging
- Elderly Care
- Policies for Elderly Care & Care Givers
- Gap Between Acquired and Required English Learning Objectives for the Primary School Students: Empirical Evidence from Sargodha (Pakistan), Cogent Social Sciences, Vol. 4 (2018)
- Higher Education and Graduates’ Career Opportunities: An Emerging Challenge to Pakistan. ISSRA Papers, A Journal of Governance and Public Policy National Defense University, Vol. 1 (2017)
- Rising Old Age Problems in Pakistan, Journal of Research Society of Pakistan, Vol. 1 (2017)
- Assessment of School Bullying and Contributing Factors: A Case of Punjab (Pakistan). Journal Applied Environmental Biological Science, Journal Applied Environmental Biological Science, Vol. 4 (2014)