Dr. Zafar Iqbal Khan has done PhD in Botany (Plant Physiology) from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Molecular Biology
- Tissue Culture and Mineral Nutrition of Plants and Animals
- Assessment of Heavy Metal Content of Wheat Irrigated with Wastewater in Sargodha, Pakistan: Implications for Human Health, Trace Elements and Electrolytes, (2018)
- Determination of Toxic Metals in Fruits of Abelmoschus Esculentus Grown in Contaminated Soils with Different Irrigation Sources by Spectroscopic Method, International Journal of Environmental Research, (2018)
- Assessment of Trace Metal and Metalloid Accumulation and Human Health Risk from Vegetables Consumption Through Spinach and Coriander Specimens Irrigated with Wastewater, Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, (2018)
- Potential Health Risk Assessment of Potato (Solanum Tuberosum L.) Grown on Metal Contaminated Soils in the Central Zone of Punjab, Pakistan, Chemosphere, (2017)