Dr. Zahoor Ul Hassan Dogar has done PhD from University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Pakistan. Before That, he completed MBBS from KE Medical College Lahore, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as an Assistant Professor at Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Biochemistry of Nutrition
- Blood and Immunochemistry
- Biochemistry of Cancer
- Biochemistry of Minerals and Vitamins
- Investigation of Lipids Profile with Special Reference to Vitamin C in Vivax Malaria Patients in Region of Sargodha, Pure Appl. Biol, (2017).
- Insecticidal Exposure May Be the Cause of Progression of Immune Disorders and Inflammatory Diseases Through Dys-regulation of Cytokines, Archives of Bio Medical and Clinical Research, (2016).
- Risk Assessment of Heavy Metal and Metalloid Contamination on Cabbage (Brassica Oleracea L.) Grown in Wastewater-Irrigated Urban Farming Sites in Sargodha, Pakistan, Philipp Agric Scientist, (2016).
- Assessment of Metals and Metalloids In Vegetable Crop Irrigated With Domestic Wastewater in Peri-Urban Areas of Khushab City, Pakistan. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, PSP , Vol. 24(2015).
- Post Doctorate Research Fellowship in Medical Biochemistry, Hammersmith Campus, Imperial College London (2011)HEC.