Dr. Asma Safdar has done PhD in Plant Pathology from Nanjing Agricultural University, Nanjing, China.Before That, she completed M.Sc. (Hons.) in Plant Pathology from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, she Served as Assistant Research Officer (Plant Pathology) in Rice Research Institute, Kala Shah Kaku, Pakistan.
- Plant-microbe Interaction
- Characterization of Virulence Genes in Oomycetes Species
- Epidemiology and Integrated Management of Tree Decline
- An LRR Receptor Kinase Regulates Growth, Development and Pathogenesis in Phytophthora Capsici, Microbiological Research, Vol. 198 (2017)
- A Cytoplasmic Effector PSCRN161 Enhanced Disease Resistance in Nicotiana Benthamiana Against Phytophthora Capsici, Pakistan Journal of Botany, Vol. 49 (2017)
- He Transcription Factor VpCRZ1 is Required for Fruiting Body Formation and Pathogenicity in Valsa Pyri, Microbial Pathogenesis, Vol. 95 (2016)
- Management of Meloidogyne Incognita Race 1 Through the Use of Entomopathogenic Nematodes in Tomato, Pakistan Journal of Botany, Vol. 48 (2016)