Dr. Abdul Rauf has done MPH from Gomal University, D.I Khan, Pakistan. Before That, he completed MBBS From Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Medical Officer at THQ Hospital, Khushab, Pakistan.
- Public Health
- Non- Communicable Diseases
- High Resistance in Uropethogens Isolated from Children at Pakistanis Hospitals , JUMDC, (2018)
- Frequency of Antimicrobial Susceptibility of Gram Negative Robs Isolated from High Vaginal Swabs , The Professional Medical Journal , (2017)
- Prevalence of Depression Across Sectional Study MBBS Students of Sargodha Medical College Sargodha, The Professional Medical Journal, (2017)
- Frequency of Type- 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Patient with Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection , JUMDC, (2015)