Dr. Jamshed Akbar has done PhD from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Before that he completed M.Sc from University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan. Previously he Served as Lecturer at Punjab Education Department.
- Physical Organic Chemistry
- Polymers Applications in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Thermal Analysis
- Study of Isothermal, Kinetic, and Thermodynamic Parameters for Adsorption of Cadmium: an Overview of Linear and Nonlinear Approach and Error Analysis, Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications, Vol. 2018 (2018)
- Isoconversional Thermal and Pyrolytic GC–MS Analysis of Street Samples of Hashish, Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, Vol. 122 (2016)
- Thermal Analysis of Some Natural Polysaccharide Materials by Isoconversional Method, Food Chemistry, Vol. 140 (2013)
- Kinetics and Mechanism of Thermal Degradation of Pentose- and Hexose-based Carbohydrate Polymers, Carbohydrate Polymers, Vol. 90 (2012)