Dr. Bandesha has done His FRCS from Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin, Ireland. Before That, he completed MBBS from Nishtar Medical, Multan, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Registrar/Senior Lecturer/Assistant Professor at Various Hospitals in Ireland & UK.
- Upper Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Need for Changes in Health Structure & Role of Modern Tools in Education
- Audit of Impact of Major Pop Concert on Workload of 2 Regional Hospitals, Irish Medical JOurnal, Vol. 94(2001)
- Significance of Bone MarrowBiopsy in Staging Hodgkin,s Lymphoma, Annnals of Surgery, Vol . 16 (2010)
- A New Way of Health Services (Lambert Academic Publishing,2013)