Dr. Farooq Anwar has done PhD from University of Sindh, Jomshoro, Pakistan. Before That he completed M.Sc from University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan. Previously he Served as Assistant Professor at University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Characterization of Plant Oils
- Characterization of Natural Antioxidants
- Biodiesel Production and Characterization
- Enzyme-assisted Extraction of Momordica Balsamina L. Fruit Phenolics: Process Optimized by Response Surface Methodology, Journal of Food Measurement and Characterization , Vol. 13 (2019)
- Recent Advances in Food Biopeptides: Production, Biological Functionalities and Therapeutic Applications , Biotechnology Advances , Vol. 33 (2015)
- Capparis Species: A Potential Source of Bioactives and High-value Components, Industrial Crops and Products, Vol. 67 (2015)