Mr. Abdul Hannan has done MPhil & MSc from University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Petroleum Exploration and Basin Analysis
- Sequence Stratigraphy and Sedimentology
- Regional and Global Tectonics
- Reservoir Geology and Petrophysics
- Structural and Stratigraphic Analysis of Salt Range Thrust and Shear Zone System, Upper Indus Basin, Pakistan, PAPG/SPE Annual Technical Conference , (2016).
- Pore Size Distribution and Reservoir Characterization: Evaluation for the Eocene Beach-Bar Sequence, Dongying Depression, China, Arabian Journal of Geosciences, (2018)
- Geochemical Characteristics ( on the Basis of Organic Content) of Yangchang Formation, Chang-7 Member, Oil Shale Ordos Basin, Tongchuan Area, China, SciFed Journal of Global Warming, Vol. 2 (2018)