Ms. Naima Huma Naveed has done M.Phil & M.Sc from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Plant Biotechnology
- Plant Biochemistry (Biochemical Characterization of Plants)
- Plant Tissue Culture
- Coal Mines as Hot Spot of Infectious Diseases: Assessment of HCV Related Occupational Risk Factors Among Coal Miners, International Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Research, (2017)
- Biological Samples as Potential Indicators of Heavy Metal Exposure in Coal Miners, Saudi Journal of Biomedical Research, (2017)
- Yield Reduction Analysis of Bread Wheat Under Heat Stress at Two Different Environments in Pakistan, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, (2017)
- Digital Image Analysis of Seed Shape Influenced by Heat Stress in Diverse Bread Wheat Germplasm, Pakistan Journal of Botany, (2017)