Mr. Rizwan Akbar has done MSc(Hons) in Entomology from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan and B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.Previously he was In-charge Fumigation Services in Pest Cure Associates, Faisalabad.
- Evolutionary Biology
- Integrated Pest Management
- Insect Taxonomy
- Genus Amblyseius from District Layyah, Punjab, Pakistan., Pakistan Entomologist, Vol. 25 (2003)
- A New Species of the Genus Hemicheyletia (Acarina: Cheyletidae) from Changa Manga Forests, Biologia - Pakistan, Vol. 49 (2003)
- Relative Response of Different Cultivars of Cotton to Sucking Insect Pests at Faisalabad. Shad, S. A., W. Akram and R. Akbar., Pakistan Entomologist, Vol. 23 (2001)
- Comparative Efficacy of Some Traditional and Non-traditional Insecticides Against Insect Pests of Okra, Pakistan Entomologist, Vol. 21 (1999)