Dr. Muhammad Tahir Haseeb has done PhD and M.Phil in Pharmaceutics from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan.
- Macromolecular Prodrug Design & Characterization
- Development of Polysaccharides Based Smart Drug Delivery Systems
- Characterization and In-vitro/in Vivo Evaluation of Polymeric Nanoparticles
- Evaluation of Superabsorbent Linseed-polysaccharides as a Novel Stimuli-responsive Oral Sustained Release Drug Delivery System., Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy, Vol. 43 (2017)
- Linseed Hydrogel Mediated Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles for Antimicrobial and Wound Dressing Applications., International Journal of Nanomedicine, Vol. 12 (2017)
- Polysaccharides Based Superabsorbent Hydrogel from Linseed: Dynamic Swelling, Stimuli Responsive On-off Switching and Drug Release., Carbohydrate Polymers, Vol. 136 (2016)
- Muhammad Tahir Haseeb completed his PhD (Pharmaceutics) and MPhil (Pharmaceutics) under HEC scholarships, “Indigenous 5000 fellowships”.
- Visiting PhD scholar for six months at Korea University, South Korea, under HEC fellowship “International research support initiative program (IRSIP)”